For the fifth year, the International Carwash Association has awarded its Emerging Leaders Scholarships to up-and-coming car wash industry leaders under the age of 45. This year’s winners are:
• Tim Ehmann, site manager, Bethel Park Rapid Wash, Bethel Park, PA
• Daniel Haynes, operations manager, Waves Carwash Cafe, Australia
• Daniel Petrelle, Jr., general manager, Splash Car Wash, Bethany, CT
• Kyle Pezoldt, facility manager, Kuhnsville Car Wash, Allentown, PA
• Travis Rogers, location manager, Marc 1 Car Wash, Pelham, AL
Recipients are selected based on their leadership, dedication, and commitment to their company and the car wash industry. Each of the five winners will receive a Premium Pass to The Car Wash Show in Nashville and accommodations for three nights.
For more information about the Emerging Leader Scholarship program, please contact Megan Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.