Shakopee, Minnesota /para
Nu*Star, Inc. has been manufacturing quality car wash systems for over 40 years. Complete friction and touch-free lines are offered with the latest technology and current customer requirements built in to every machine.
- What's New/Best Seller Soft Touch Plus Automatic System, Super Comet, Soft Touch 3.
- Advantages/Features The Nu*Star machines offer all the options needed to give the customer a top-of-the-line wash. All friction and touch-free units are hydraulically driven with fingertip adjustment to control movement.
The brushes are made of soft touch foam material that provides a complete wash as well as a shine and polish to the vehicle. Polypropylene / fiberglass-enclosed panels provide a bright, clean image.
- Customer/Operator Support Nu*Star Inc. has a nationwide distributor network as well as factory-direct technicians available.
- Price Varies depending on machines and accessories.
Contact Nu*Star, Inc., 1425 Stagecoach Road, Shakopee, MN 55379. (952) 445-8295. Toll free: (800) 800-WASH (9274). Fax: (952) 445-0231.
Web site: www.nustarinc.com.
Jim Coleman Company
Jim Coleman Company has been manufacturing self-service car wash equipment for 40 years. JCC has a complete line of equipment, including pumping equipment, vacuums, fragrance machines, carpet shampooers, awnings, vendor islands and chemicals.
- What's New/Best Seller Water Wizard 2.0 Touchfree In-Bay Automatic.
- Advantages/Features The speed of the Water Wizard 2.0 Touchfree automatic car wash is faster than ever, and loaded with impressive features. The Water Wizard 2.0 follows the contour of the vehicle, maximizing the scrubbing action of the high-pressure wash, while attaching dirt and grime from all angles. Each vehicle that enters the Water Wizard 2.0 - regardless of vehicle height - receives the same quality wash. Options include TripleFoam Conditioner Systems, On-Board Tire Cleaner, Two-Step Pre-Soak System, Spot-Free Rinse System, Stainless Steel Turtle Wax Concentrate Tanks.
- Customer/Operator Support Jim Coleman Company has company-trained employees as well as a nationwide network of
- Price Call for a quote.
Contact Jim Coleman Company, 5842 W. 34th Street, Houston, TX 77092. (713) 683-9878. Toll free: (800) 999-9878. Fax: (713) 683-9624. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web site: www.jcolemanco.com.
Founded in 1975, Dilling-Harris, Inc. is known for quality and innovation. The Dallas-based firm manufactures a complete line of equipment for the self-service car wash industry.
- What's New/Best Seller Max-Choice.
- Advantages/Features One machine provides three functions - vacuum, fragrance and shampoo. Three fragrances are offered.
If desired, the unit may be supplied with "talking feature" (English and Spanish). The "voice" announces coin totals, bill totals, function and time remaining. Max-Choice accepts $1, $2, and $5 bills; quarters and the golden dollar. It signals the last coin alert and grace time, and includes a display for money deposited. Four colors are available for the lighted dome.
- Customer/Operator Support Worldwide distributor network.
Contact Dilling-Harris, Inc., 10215 Miller Road, Dallas, TX 75238. (214) 348-2662. Toll free: (800) 727-4122. Fax: (214) 348-2914. E-mail: email@example.com. Web site: www.dilling-harris.com.
Mark VII Equipment Inc.
Founded in 1966, Mark VII is an industry-leading supplier of touch-free, friction and self-serve car wash systems, ancillary products and chemicals.
- What's New/Best Seller The AquaJet GTO with optional HubScrub.
- Advantages/Features The AquaJet GTO -300 with optional HubScrub is the latest addition to its line of touch-free in-bay automatics. Leveraging the tremendous success of the AquaJet GT-300, which is targeted at lower-volume sites or sites on a tight budget, the AquaJet GTO-300 moves the pumping plant off-board, allowing operation in most areas without the cost and hassles of bay doors and heat. The AquaJet GT; series offers a complete range of touch-free automatics that combine a proven design with the latest technology to address the needs of every site and every budget. The unique HubScrub wheel brush option solves the number one complaint among touch-free customers - dirty wheels - while maintaining a touch-free wash on painted surfaces. Mark VII is also the exclusive US distributor of the Wesumat line of friction in-bay automatics manufactured
by WashTec AG of Germany, the world's largest manufacturer of car wash systems. The AquaSpray and AquaJetlines of self-serve systems are the perfect complement to Mark VII's automatics for operators who want to offer both types of car washing.
- Customer/Operator Support Mark VII has a worldwide network of authorized distributors that are factory-trained and supported.
- Price Varies depending upon the model and accessories selected.
Contact Mark VII Equipment, Inc., 5981 Tennyson Street, Arvada, CO 80003. (303) 423-4910. Toll free: (800) 525-8248. Fax: (303) 430-0139. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web site: www.markvii.net.
For over 50 years, Wash Dynamics has been a full line equipment design manufacturer of high-end vehicle wash systems. From self-serve to truck and bus, Wash Dynamics builds it all using both friction and touch-free technology.
- What's New/Best Seller Tracer-EX1.
- Advantages/Features Wash Dynamics' new Tracer-EX1 features many improvements on the already excellent base Tracer. It still measures all sides and the top surface of the vehicle. The look of the Tracer-EX1 is
different than the one pictured. It has an open concept style top arm, redesigned wheel blaster on-board, new stainless steel paneling with access doors, more efficient chemical delivery system and a Tri-color applicator that applies better coverage using less solution. The major advantage of the Tracer-EX1 is the total integration of the site. Wash Dynamics has looked to Exact One to provide the
control system for its new machine. The Exacta controls allow the features of the Exacta brand of tellers to be extended to the wash system, and integrated with the Exacta Baymaster and Paymaster self-serve systems. Remote dial-up of site allows sales reports, program changes, and even cycle option changes. Input and outputs can be looked at from a remote location to determine what the correct diagnostic action needs to be. If you have a BlackBerry
e-mail phone, the system can e-mail you or our service department any machine diagnostic events, and response can be handled immediately.
- Customer/Operator Support Support is available through its distributor network, as well as its toll-free technical support line. Control system diagnostics can be run to assist in the operation, programming and servicing of the systems.
Contact Wash Dynamics, 2430 Delzotto Avenue, Ottawa, ON Canada K1T 3V7. (613) 822-1708. Toll free: (800) 977-3340. Fax: (613) 822-1779.
Web site: www.washdynamics.com.
D & S Carwash Systems
D & S manufactures a full line of car wash systems and equipment for professional car-care centers including the D & S 5000 brushless automatic, Super 5000sizing, brushless automatic and new Odyssey Soft Touch Automatic.
- What's New/Best Seller The Odyssey Soft Touch.
D & S touchless automatics feature all-welded, stainless steel construction;
pneumatic in-position treadles; computer-controlled, variable speed hydraulic
operation; simplistic design; Power Blasterenhanced, four-cycle wash process
and options for enhanced customer appeal such as Tri-Gloss multi-colored
foam. The new Odyssey Soft Touch is constructed of lightweight, durable aluminum
and features a pressure-sensitive, top foam brush and four side foam brushes
that wrap around the vehicle to provide a thorough, high-quality wash. The
new symbol of cleaning technology, design and performance is "O".
- Customer/Operator Support Nationwide, factory-authorized distributor network and toll-free customer assistance hotline.
- Price Available upon request.
Contact D & S Carwash Systems, 4200 Brandi Lane, High Ridge, MO 63049. (636) 677-3442. Toll free: (800) 844-3442. Fax: (636) 677-4105.
Web site: www.dscarwash.com.
PDQ Manufacturing Inc.
De Pere, Wisconsin
Since 1984, PDQ has provided superior quality, outstanding support, technological leadership, and a commitment to providing products that contribute to its customers' profitability.
- What's New/Best Seller LaserWash M5.
- Advantages/Features The LaserWash M5 from PDQ Manufacturing, Inc. is the next generation of vehicle washing systems. Combining the legendary heritage of the industry standard LaserWash 4000 with the cutting-edge technology of PDQ's LaserWash G5 S-Series, the LaserWash M5 stands as the industry's new benchmark of performance and reliability. With PDQ's LaserWash M5, quality, value and technology have never come in a more complete package.
- Customer/Operator Support PDQ has aligned itself with the finest independent distributors. Your PDQ distributor will help you select the equipment that is right for you. Your distributor relationship doesn't end once your wash system is installed - it also provides genuine PDQ equipment, parts and factory-certified technical service. The end result is maximizing your wash and revenue potential.
Contact PDQ Manufacturing, Inc., 1698 Scheuring Rd., De Pere, WI 54115. (920) 983-8333. Toll free: (800) 227-3373. Fax: (920) 983-8330.
Web site: www.pdqinc.com.
Statesville, North Carolina
AUTEC Car Wash Systems manufactures precision-built, all-stainless-steel, Soft Touch, Touch Free, and hybrid car wash systems featuring soft cloth, polyflex foam or high-pressure and gentle hydraulics to provide exceptional cleaning performance with the lowest operating costs.
- What's New/Best Seller EVOLUTION ATF (All Touch Free) Series.
- Advantages/Features AUTEC's new touch-free system- ATF-1 - is a high-pressure, touch-free system built with AUTEChnology from the ground up. Built with a stainless-steel frame, stainless steel panel covers and heavy-duty I-beam track, this fast, user-friendly car wash accommodates vehicles up to 90" tall and 122" wide. With programmable drive wheel speed and water-based hydraulic
operation, AUTEC's ATF-1 runs as smooth as silk. Electric eyes establish each vehicle's profile for fast, economical, pinpointed operation - clean cars with minimal waste. Its nose and tail creep feature ensures that
adequate time is spent on commonly "hard-to-clean" areas. Its 45-gpm pumping station feeds 48 zero degree nozzles on oscillating arms for advanced vehicle washing. Twenty zero-degree oscillating nozzles are located in the gantry, blast wheels and rocker panels. ATF-1 includes additional chemical feed for wheels. Includes scenic graphics header panel and startup marketing support materials. The ATF-1 comes ready for
profitable add-on options like Triple Foam, Bug Buster, and Undercarriage Wash, among others.
- Customer/Operator Support AUTEC offers site analysis, demographic studies, design-build capabilities, engineered drawings, site plans, glass buildings, block buildings, blowers, reclaim and R/O, leasing and financing, national factory-trained service team, marketing support and customized graphics and POS materials.
- Price Varies depending on model and options selected.
Contact AUTEC Car Wash Systems, 2500 West Front Street, Statesville, NC 28687. (704) 871-9141. Toll free: (800) 438-3028. Fax: (704) 871-9101.
Web site: www.autec-carwash.com.
Ryko Manufacturing Company
Ryko manufactures car wash equipment for high-volume locations.
- What's New/Best Seller SoftGloss XS2.
- Advantages/Features The SoftGloss XS2 is destined to surpass the original SoftGloss XS as the most successful friction automatic wash system ever introduced in the car wash industry. New standard features such as tall front wash arms and soft oscillating rear wash arms means better coverage, better reach and better results when washing all vehicles, especially tall vehicles such as vans and SUVs. New features for the SoftGloss XS2 are designed to give better throughput, better customer awareness and better acceptance. From the standard bay plate warning buzzer to the ultrasonic vehicle mapping
system, the SoftGloss XS2 offers better
convenience than ever before for both car wash operators and customers. With 14 colors of FoamBrite wash material available and an unlimited number of body color choices to pick from, the SoftGloss XS2 can be personalized to fit virtually any location, theme or requirement.
Contact Ryko Manufacturing Co., 11600 NW 54 Ave., Grimes, IA 50111 (Bob Adams). (515) 986-3700. Fax: (515) 986-3621. E-mail: email@example.com. Web site: www.ryko.com.
Oasis Car Wash Systems
With a forty-year history of producing high-quality equipment under the same ownership, Oasis Car Wash Systems pioneered their first touch-free adjusting automatic car wash in 1985. What is known today as the Typhoon, was the first fully-adjustable touchless automatic and set a standard of speed and quality that is held by Oasis technology to this day.
- What's New/Best Seller Oasis XP.
- Advantages/Features The Oasis XP is the only expandable car wash on the market today. The XP's advantages include speed, reliability, expandability, Onboard Xpert and the industry's only vehicle avoidance system. If you purchase the XP and later discover that waiting lines are too long, the XP can be expanded into the world's fastest touch-free car wash, the Oasis Typhoon. Therefore, as your business grows, Oasis grows with you! From 50 to 500 cars per day, the Oasis system of automatics grows with your business starting with a single investment.
- Customer/Operator Support Oasis provides superior customer service through
a worldwide network of distributors,
outstanding factory support, knowledgeable technicians and minimal response time.
Contact Oasis Car Wash Systems, 1909 East 12th Street, Galena, KS 66739. (620) 783-1355. Toll free: (800) 892-3537. Fax: (620) 783-5735.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web site: www.oasiscarwashsystems.com.
Specialty Equipment Company Inc.
Since 1963, Specialty Equipment Company has upheld a mission to be the foremost source for commercial
high-pressure cleaning equipment, offering its customers the highest-quality service available.
- What's New/Best Seller Futura Revolution.
- Advantages/Features The innovative Futura Revolution is the newest addition to the industry's most comprehensive family of touchfree automatic vehicle wash systems. Boasting standard features such as 100% stainless steel construction, Futura's unique "stutter-step" wash process and unprecedented operator control, the remarkably affordable Futura Revolution is the best value in the industry. The FutureVision Controller allows individual programming of each
operating function in every menu selection. When used with the optional Futura E-Vision, the operator has remote access to every function of his wash and can troubleshoot,
program menus, audit car counts and
perform many tasks that require on-site
presence with competitive equipment. Available with freestanding or onboard drying systems and Futura's renowned reliability.
- Customer/Operator Support 24-hour distributor support help.
- Delivery/Installation Worldwide installation capabilities.
Contact Specialty Equipment Company, Inc., 1415 Mendota Heights Road, Mendota Heights, MN 55120. (651) 452-7909. Toll free: (800) 328-2747. Fax: (651) 452-0691.
Web site: www.specialtyequip.com.
A-OK Equipment and Supply Co. Inc.
A-OK Equipment & Supply Co., Inc. has been manufacturing high-quality long-lasting car wash systems for over 25 years. A-OK has a complete line of self-service and touchless systems with
the newest technology and user-friendly equipment.
- What's New/Best Seller Dyna Wash Touch Less Automatic, Compac Self-Service Equipment, and Dollar Bill/Credit Card Coin Meter.
- Advantages/Features A-OK's Dyna Wash Touch Less Automatic is a state-of-the-art car washing machine. It is made of high-grade stainless steel. The Dyna Wash has the capability to wash vehicles with the need for a 90" clearance as well as Duallies and extended-cab pickups by not having anything go in front of or behind the vehicle. You are able to wash three sides of the vehicle at
once for a quicker, more productive wash. The Dyna Wash is completely electric driven, with no expensive and messy hydraulics to deal with. The Dyna Wash Express has the most durable long-lasting components in
the industry, all the way from the heavy-duty design to the easy-to-use touchpad computer.
- Customer/Operator Support A-OK Equipment's support team consists of a distributor network that is worldwide, as well as technicians in the factory to help with any situation.
- Price Consult factory, for price varies as to the options added to the equipment.
Contact A-OK Equipment & Supply Co. Inc. (Douglas McLain, Thomas McLain, Kevin Pflug), 6031 Pillsbury Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55419. (612) 866-2555. Toll free: (800) 328-3783. Fax: (612) 866-2562. E-mail: email@example.com. Web site: www.aokequipment.com.
Superior Car Wash Systems Inc.
Superior Car Wash Systems has manufactured high-quality car wash equipment since 1971.
- What's New/Best Seller Side-Trac® 700-R In-Bay Automatic System.
- Advantages/Features The Side-Trac 700-R is designed especially for use in small bays, fitting into a 12-foot wide by 30-foot long by 10-foot high bay. Safe, touch-free cleaning washes everything from compact cars to full-size vans. Operators may choose several options including freeze protection, spot-free rinse, three-color foam, clear coat, underbody wash, side-blasters and freestanding dryer.
- Customer/Operator Support Superior equipment is supported by a national network of distributors.
- Price Will vary according to options selected.
Contact Superior Car Wash Systems, Inc. (Wes Osborne), 2831 W. Weldon Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85017. (602) 248-8943. Toll free: (800) 528-4063. Fax: (602) 265-1248.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web site: www.superiorcarwash.com.
HydroSpray Carwash Equipment
For over 20 years, HydroSpray Car Wash Equipment has been manufacturing a complete line of high-quality self-service and automatic touch-free car wash equipment.
- What's New/Best Seller Rotating Wand Cleaning Technology.
- Advantages/Features Its Rotating Wand Technology scrubs a vehicle with the highest touch-free cleaning ability! Combine the best wash in the industry with extremely high reliability and low maintenance and you have a winning combination. Each vehicle is sized accurately for optimum wash performance.
- Customer/Operator Support The technical support team is ready to help you with your every need. A modem is standard equipment with its integrated systems. This enables HydroSpray staff to dial right into your facility and help diagnose any problems you may encounter. Though the HydroSpray integrated system is very user-friendly, it's nice to know that expert help is just a phone call away. Its nationwide network is ready to help you every step of the way. Design, zoning, site selection, engineering, site layout, and any other development needs you may have are at your disposal.
Contact HydroSpray Carwash Equipment (Steve Hamme, National Sales Director), 4887 Sawmill Road, Columbus OH 43235. (614) 760-5950.
Web site: www.hydrospray.com.
For over 35 years, Belanger Inc. has been manufacturing quality car wash equipment, systems, and components that deliver superior life-cycle longevity and user-friendly serviceability. Its broad line of products include touch-free automatics, drive-through and conveyor tunnel wash systems, along with a broad line of car wash components.
- What's New/Best Seller Vector Rapid Wash.
- Advantages/Features The Vector Rapid Wash is Belanger's state-of-the-art touch-free automatic car wash system. The Vector Rapid Wash has been engineered with car wash operators and their customers in mind. More speed means more capacity to generate revenue during peak demand and more customer convenience. Its Virtual Positioning System™ (VPS) is easier to use and delivers faster vehicle processing than competitive machines. Patented "Break-Away Arms" keep you up and running with no down time, no costly repair expenses, and no lost customers. Vector Rapid Wash is a 100% swivel free, which mean no leaks, no down time, no replacement costs and most of all, no headaches! The Vector controls the touch-free cleaning variables and delivers them precisely and consistently car after car for the best cleaning available. Its 100% "Soft Start and Stop" feature promotes longer gearbox life by reducing torque shock load on the gears - saving you expensive repair or replacement costs. Unparalleled programming flexibility enables operators to easily toggle between up to eight different wash packages in a matter of minutes, allowing maximum flexibility to accommodate weather changes and customer needs in real time. Radial Spray Motion reduces chemical expense by always keeping the spray aimed at the car and purging the lines on the car and not on the floor.
- Customer/Operator Support Belanger's world-class distributor network is made up of the most experienced and knowledgeable car wash specialists the industry has to offer. These valued partners assist you throughout your business' future with both superior quality products and value-added services, ensuring your car wash project is a complete success.
- Price Varies depending on machines and accessories.
Contact Belanger, Inc., 1001 Doheny Court, Northville, MI 48167-5470. (248) 349-7010. Toll free: (866) 4VECTOR. Fax: (248) 349-2309. E-mail: email@example.com.
Web site: www.belangerinc.com.
AUTO LAUNDRY NEWS is published by EW Williams Publications Company
2125 Center Avenue, Suite 305, Fort Lee, NJ 07024-5898, USA Phone: 1-201- 592-7007 Fax: 1-201-592-7171